Other Social Media ProfilesMy Community Profile
Other Related Articles on Super Green Me
External Website Links
About the Business
AnyJunk is a fast, easy & green alternative to skip hire. We remove all sorts of rubbish and junk. Services include house clearance, office clearance, garden waste removal & bulky waste collection. Our bulky waste collection service is easy - we typically respond within 48 hours of your call and often on the same day. Best of all, we dispose of it responsibly, diverting an average of 79% from landfill of everything we clear.
Skip Hire - AnyJunk is a fast, easy & green alternative to skip hire
House Clearance - de-clutter your house with our house clearance service
Skip Hire Bristol - a fantastic alternative to skip hire in Bristol
Waste Transfer Note - helpful advice about waste transfer notes in the UK
Related Images Powered by Google & Flickr
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 84
- Waste Transfer Note Example
- Charging residents to use their local tip – good or bad?
- City of London Waste Collections
- Skip Hire Bradford
- Office clearance guide available
- Skip Hire Central Bedfordshire
- Waste Carrier License
- Skip Hire Walsall
- Skip Hire Shropshire
- Luton Team Leader Vacancy (7.5 Tonne Driving Job in Luton)
- Skip Hire Surrey
- AnyJunk shortlisted for Company of Year in 2012 National Recycling Awards
- Harveys recommends AnyJunk across the UK
- Skip Hire Stockport
- Skip Hire Wigan
- Skip Hire Nottingham
- Skip Hire Bromley
- Skip Hire Exeter
- Happy Christmas to London Zoo’s Reptile House
- Recycling Christmas Presents
- Skip Hire Hertfordshire
- How much does a man and van cost?
- Bright Red Elephant Truck Spotted on TV!
- Skip Hire Wirral
- Skip Hire Northumberland
- Big increases if you compare skip hire prices in London & the UK
- Bulky Waste Collection with LAWR
- AnyJunk chosen as 2011 National Recycling Awards finalist
- Waste Responsibilities for Landlords and Tenants
- Skip Hire Doncaster
- Skip Hire Hampshire
- Skip permit price tool now live
- Skip Hire Dudley
- National Skip Hire Prices Survey
- Fly Tipping Infographic
- Man & van guide to save money and hassle
- Skip Hire Barnet
- Average Skip Hire Prices
- Skip Hire Wandsworth
- Skip Hire Sandwell
- AnyJunk on BBC Saints and Scroungers
- Skip Hire Lewisham
- Waste Duty of Care for Householders & Businesses
- Always the bridesmaid never the bride!
- Skip Hire Leicester
- Waste disposal in London during the Olympics
- Skip Hire Hillingdon
- Council Bulky Waste Collection Service for Residents – What About The Things They Can’t Take?
- Skip Hire Southwark
- Skip Hire Westminster
- Garden clearance guide now published
- Jason Mohr video interview with Freshbusinessthinking.com
- Reaping rewards from this year’s spring clean
- Skip Hire Newham
- Skip Hire Bolton
- Landfill tax changes on fines increase skip hire prices
- Skips on the highway during the Christmas and New Year holiday period
- Skip Hire Brent
- Skip Hire Wakefield
- AnyJunk Fly Tipping Report 2011
- Greenwich skip hire ban during London Olympics 2012
- Waste Transfer Notes
- Skip Hire Coventry
- Skip Hire Lambeth
- Skip Hire Sunderland
- Skip Hire Ealing
- Jason Mohr live on CNBC Strictly Money
- London Skip Permits & Parking Suspensions can add more than £200 to the price of Skip Hire
- Skip Hire Aylesbury Vale
- Council bulky waste collections and fly tipping
- AnyJunk on the Apprentice
- New truck arrival – welcome Penny!
- Skip Hire Redbridge
- Skip Hire Wolverhampton
- AnyJunk on Sky News talking Fly-tipping
- O2 features AnyJunk as customer story
- Compare skip prices – launch of price comparison site for skips – skipandbin.com
- Skip Hire Brokers – Who Are They & How Do They Work
- Skip Hire Staffordshire
- Man & Van Waste Carriers Escape Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013
- AnyJunk Fly Tipping Report 2012 Published
- Advice on hiring a man with a van
- Merton & Wimbledon skip hire permits and parking suspension fees
Hiring a man and van is not as simple as you might think. A fully comprehensive guide to the best practice for this is on the man and van guide on our main website. But we will cover the main points to remember and what to look out for when hiring a man and van on this post. Q: How do I hire a man and van operator? A: Word of mouth is always a good start but if no one can recommend one then Google is the place to go. www.anyvan.com also provides a useful service depending on what you need the...
The cost of a man and van depends on the reason you need a man and van in the first place. If it simply for transportation or delivery of something then the majority of companies will charge per hour and some may charge a bit extra for very long distances. It is advisable to clarify whether the meter starts running from when they leave their depot to come to your property or they begin the meter when they arrive at your property. It is better to pay for them for the latter so you can...
Our sister site, skipandbin.com, gives us up to date skip prices for every skip company in the UK. This has allowed us to produce average skip hire prices for the major areas across the UK. These are detailed below for 6 cubic yard and 8 cubic yard skips: Location 6 yard skip 8 yard skip Birmingham £168 £180 Bristol £220 £240 Edinburgh £145 £192 Essex £206 £232 Exeter £226 £288 Glasgow £140 £175 Leeds £168...
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader to manage our busy Luton depot with a team of 5 collection crew and 3 trucks. You will be a role model for the team, ensuring that our high standards of customer service are delivered every day. Most of your time will be spent out and about driving our trucks but there will be some administration work to be done back at the depot. Duties include: - driving our trucks - clearing and disposing of junk - interacting with customers - maintaining our Luton...
Guidelines recently released for Local Authorities by the LGA (Local Government Association) seem to conclude that man & van waste clearance businesses do not need a scrap dealer license under the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 provided collection and sale of scrap is only an incidental part of their business. The Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 follows on from various changes introduced in 2012 which banned cash payments for scrap metal, changed the police’s powers of entry into...