Quick StatsOfficial Name: Clean Water NOT Dirty Drilling
Headquarters: NY, USA
Mission: To protect the rights and health of landowners and communities and one of our most precious environmental resources—water—from the dangers of irresponsible, poorly regulated, and under-inspected natural gas exploration and development.
Language Spoken: English
# Countries Active: USA
Official Website: http://cleanwaternotdirtydrilling.org
Areas of Focus: Biodiversity, Coastal and Marine Ecosystems, Conservation
Organisation Type: Network / Collective / Coalition / Council / Peak Body
Other Related Articles on Super Green Me
- Clean Water Action Delivers Hundreds of Constituent Actions to Congressman Coffman: Protect our homes and public lands from drilling and fracking!
- NY Water Rangers Call Out Gov Cuomo & DEC for Fast-Tracking Fracking Despite Flawed Proposal, Lack of Information
- Will the Senate Retain Billions in Subsidies for Oil Companies?
- Giving women a voice in emergencies
- RvK Asks Governor Cuomo & DEC Commissioner for 180-Day Comment Period & Public Hearings on Fracking Environmental Impact Analysis and Recommendations
External Website Links
Videos From YouTube
Page ManagerThis page has no page manager. Claim this page
Clean Water NOT Dirty Drilling
Clean Water NOT Dirty Drilling is a network of organizations working to protect the rights and health of landowners and communities and one of our most precious environmental resources—water—from the dangers of irresponsible, poorly regulated, and under-inspected natural gas exploration and development.
CleanWaterNotDirtyDrilling.org is an online community that provides visitors with information about what's at stake and tools to take action. The site's goal is to increase awareness of the environmental impacts of natural gas drilling and the organizations working to protect New York State's environment and the health and well-being of its residents.
The network was established by Catskill Mountainkeeper, Citizens Campaign for the Environment, Earthjustice, EARTHWORKS, Environmental Advocates of New York, Natural Resources Defense Council, and Riverkeeper.
By joining the Clean Water NOT Dirty Drilling network, organizations help strengthen the reach and impact of our collective efforts.