Denise is the owner of SmartypantsWrite.com, which specializes in providing marketing-intensive writing and graphic design services for environmental nonprofits and socially responsible businesses. Denise also serves as Advancement Director for the Watershed Center Grand Traverse Bay. She also serves as Managing Editor of Dunes Review literary magazine. Denise served as Associate Editor of Whisper in the Woods nature journal for two years and as Managing Editor of Monitor, Indiana's environmental magazine, for 14 years.
Denise's number one passion is communing with and protecting Mother Earth.
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 11
- Eat Less Meat for More Sustainable Living
- Be a Locavore: Eat Local Food and Indulge in Flavor
- Galapagos Islands
- The Go Green Mantra: Reduce Reuse Recycle
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Go Green with Home Wind Power
- Manu National Park
- Denise Baker
- Swiss National Park: A Wondrous Eco Destination
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Great Barrier Reef