Denise is the owner of SmartypantsWrite.com, which specializes in providing marketing-intensive writing and graphic design services for environmental nonprofits and socially responsible businesses. Denise also serves as Advancement Director for the Watershed Center Grand Traverse Bay. She also serves as Managing Editor of Dunes Review literary magazine. Denise served as Associate Editor of Whisper in the Woods nature journal for two years and as Managing Editor of Monitor, Indiana's environmental magazine, for 14 years.
Denise's number one passion is communing with and protecting Mother Earth.
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 11
- Swiss National Park: A Wondrous Eco Destination
- Be a Locavore: Eat Local Food and Indulge in Flavor
- Go Green with Home Wind Power
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Galapagos Islands
- Great Barrier Reef
- Manu National Park
- Denise Baker
- Eat Less Meat for More Sustainable Living
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- The Go Green Mantra: Reduce Reuse Recycle