Videos From YouTube
Denise is the owner of SmartypantsWrite.com, which specializes in providing marketing-intensive writing and graphic design services for environmental nonprofits and socially responsible businesses. Denise also serves as Advancement Director for the Watershed Center Grand Traverse Bay. She also serves as Managing Editor of Dunes Review literary magazine. Denise served as Associate Editor of Whisper in the Woods nature journal for two years and as Managing Editor of Monitor, Indiana's environmental magazine, for 14 years.
Denise's number one passion is communing with and protecting Mother Earth.
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 11
- Denise Baker
- Eat Less Meat for More Sustainable Living
- Swiss National Park: A Wondrous Eco Destination
- Galapagos Islands
- The Go Green Mantra: Reduce Reuse Recycle
- Go Green with Home Wind Power
- Be a Locavore: Eat Local Food and Indulge in Flavor
- Great Barrier Reef
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Manu National Park