Denise is the owner of SmartypantsWrite.com, which specializes in providing marketing-intensive writing and graphic design services for environmental nonprofits and socially responsible businesses. Denise also serves as Advancement Director for the Watershed Center Grand Traverse Bay. She also serves as Managing Editor of Dunes Review literary magazine. Denise served as Associate Editor of Whisper in the Woods nature journal for two years and as Managing Editor of Monitor, Indiana's environmental magazine, for 14 years.
Denise's number one passion is communing with and protecting Mother Earth.
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 11
- Swiss National Park: A Wondrous Eco Destination
- Go Green with Home Wind Power
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Great Barrier Reef
- Be a Locavore: Eat Local Food and Indulge in Flavor
- Manu National Park
- Denise Baker
- Galapagos Islands
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Eat Less Meat for More Sustainable Living
- The Go Green Mantra: Reduce Reuse Recycle