MuLondon - Natural Organic SkinCare
Country United Kingdom
About the Business
I make natural, organic skincare products by hand, in small batches. All are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Full of organic goodness - shea butter, jojoba oil, essential oils. No nasty stuff. Only love!
All products are registered by The Vegan Society and PETA.
Orgnaic, natural & 100% vegan skincare products for dry & sensitive skin.
My moisturisers come in five fabulous varieties:
Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary
Organic Marigold, Frankincense & Myrrh
Organic White Chocolate Truffle
Related Images Powered by Google & Flickr
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 81
- Health & Beauty Tip: Lavender Oil
- WWF and Oxfam support Monsanto
- MuLondon achieves full membership status with EWG's Compact for Safe Cosmetics
- MuLondon wins prizes at 2013 FreeFrom Skincare Awards
- MuLondon organic skincare wins best product at The Vegan Society Awards
- Exercise and Health
- Use Essential Oils To Infuse Your Clothes With Natural Aromas
- MuLondon Earns Humane Company Seal Of Approval
- MuLondon 2011 Green & Ethical Christmas Gift Guide
- Getgawjus reviews MuLondon Organic Rose moisturiser
- Natural Fragrances - customer suggestions. Choices, choices...
- MuLondon in "The Ecologist - Behind the Label"
- MuLondon review and giveaway on Prissy Green
- MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturiser in "Simply Beautiful"
- MuLondon Organic Skincare Products in The Spark
- Send in your reviews and get some cool MuLondon accessories and free skincare products
- MuLondon Organic Skincare Products make stars shine on ITV's hit TV show “Loose Women”
- MuLondon Organic Rose Moisturiser featured in The Scotsman magazine!
- Yuzu + Tabasco = Yuzusco! Hot japanese tabasco-style sauce with Yuzu!
- Matamis Na Bao - resistance is futile! A finger-licking vegan alternative to Dulce de Leche.
- Organic Hemp Moisturiser featured in "JUNO" natural parenting magazine
- Do Good To Feel Good
- UK scientist links chemicals in cosmetics to birth defects and infertility in men
- Are you eating hair?
- MuLondon has been awarded Green America Business Seal of Approval
- MuLondon Skincare Products Endorsed As Cruelty-Free By Naturewatch
- What is wrong with mobile phones?
- Win one of three organic moisturisers from MuLondon
- MuLondon Newsletter - March 2011
- Delicious Japanese vegetables from NamaYasai
- Aluminium-free Bicarbonate of Soda (Baking Soda)
- BT Tradespace recommends MuLondon
- MuLondon announces new water-free organic Rose face moisturiser
- MuLondon & Bourgeois Boheme Giveaway
- MuLondon in Elite Wedding Collection
- MuLondon Organic Lavender Moisturiser is featured in "The Ecologist"
- Choose cruelty-free
- MuLondon Skincare Products Approved By The Vegetarian Society
- MuLondon Wins Customer Care Award From Mayor Of Lewisham
- Preservatives in cosmetics - with or without them?
- MuLondon Cleansers Launched
- MuLondon is BUAV Leaping Bunny certified
- Almendrina - an almond heaven
- Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream now available for Worldwide Shipping
- MuLondon Reveals Special Edition Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream
- MuLondon Organic Rose cream featured in Fashion Monitor
- Alcohol helps me clean the house
- MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream Named Finalist in SupplySide Editor's Choice Awards
- One of the coolest Hemp products on the planet
- Organic Rose Moisturiser on Little Pink Book
- MuLondon wins Environmental Business Award from Mayor of Lewisham
- Beauty And The City reviews my Organic Rose Moisturiser
- MuLondon organic face moisturisers featured in EggMag!
- MuLondon Wins Awards At 2014 FreeFrom Skincare Awards
- What Is The Antifreeze Chemical Propylene Glycol Doing In Tesco Vodka?
- MuLondon - Natural Organic SkinCare
- MuLondon featured in The Big Issue
- MuLondon products now available at Greenlands Health Food Store in Greenwich!
- MuLondon named Champion by Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Making MuLondon moisturisers
- World Vegan Month MuLondon Giveaway
- No Matter What - an exhibition by Geraldina Maslo, co-sponsored by MuLondon
- MuLondon approved cruelty-free and vegan by VIVA!
- MuLondon in The Green Parent - Beauty Businesses with great ethics
- GM food designed to produce toxins
- New MuLondon video review on YouTube!
- MuLondon organic face moisturisers receive glowing reviews on skincare comparison website
- Answering some of your questions about citrus oils and phototoxicity, almond oil and Lilly of the Valley.
- Rave review for MuLondon organic moisturisers on Witoxicity
- MuLondon Finalist in London Business Awards
- Sun: To screen or not to screen? Shedding some light on natural sunscreen.
- MuLondon Joins PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies Cruelty-Free Programme
- MuLondon featured in "The Vegan" - The Vegan Society Magazine
- Win a Bunch of MuLondon Goodies!
- Propylene Glycol: Hidden Chemical In Your Food and Skincare
- Tips and advice on dull skin - home facial
- Preservatives in skincare cause contact allergies
- MuLondon on Ecco Verde
- MuLondon Collections Gift Box Sets
- BIG MuLondon giveaway - Win organic skincare products and fabulous accessories!