MuLondon - Natural Organic SkinCare
Country United Kingdom
About the Business
I make natural, organic skincare products by hand, in small batches. All are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Full of organic goodness - shea butter, jojoba oil, essential oils. No nasty stuff. Only love!
All products are registered by The Vegan Society and PETA.
Orgnaic, natural & 100% vegan skincare products for dry & sensitive skin.
My moisturisers come in five fabulous varieties:
Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary
Organic Marigold, Frankincense & Myrrh
Organic White Chocolate Truffle
Related Images Powered by Google & Flickr
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 91
- MuLondon Wins Outstanding Vegan Business In Vegan Of The Year Awards
- UK scientist links chemicals in cosmetics to birth defects and infertility in men
- WWF and Oxfam support Monsanto
- MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream Named Finalist in SupplySide Editor's Choice Awards
- MuLondon Organic Rose cream featured in Fashion Monitor
- MuLondon - Natural Organic SkinCare
- Preservatives in cosmetics - with or without them?
- GM food designed to produce toxins
- Do Good To Feel Good
- MuLondon is BUAV Leaping Bunny certified
- Win a Bunch of MuLondon Goodies!
- MuLondon Organic Skincare Products in The Spark
- MuLondon Organic Rose Moisturiser featured in The Scotsman magazine!
- MuLondon Skincare Products Endorsed As Cruelty-Free By Naturewatch
- Almendrina - an almond heaven
- MuLondon approved cruelty-free and vegan by VIVA!
- MuLondon Joins PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies Cruelty-Free Programme
- Natural Fragrances - customer suggestions. Choices, choices...
- MuLondon wins prizes at 2013 FreeFrom Skincare Awards
- 10 Simple Tips To Help Fight Depression
- What is wrong with mobile phones?
- Beauty And The City reviews my Organic Rose Moisturiser
- MuLondon Cleansers Launched
- Save up to £20 with MuLondon Holiday Offer
- Rave review for MuLondon organic moisturisers on Witoxicity
- Propylene Glycol: Hidden Chemical In Your Food and Skincare
- MuLondon on Ecco Verde
- MuLondon wins Environmental Business Award from Mayor of Lewisham
- MuLondon featured in "The Vegan" - The Vegan Society Magazine
- Making MuLondon moisturisers
- Have Yourself a Frugal Little Christmas: Secret Vegan Barley Roast Recipe
- Sleep Better Naturally: 10 Easy Tricks
- Organic Rose Moisturiser on Little Pink Book
- MuLondon Organic Skincare Products make stars shine on ITV's hit TV show “Loose Women”
- MuLondon announces new water-free organic Rose face moisturiser
- 5 Quick Winter Skin Care Tips
- One of the coolest Hemp products on the planet
- MuLondon featured in The Big Issue
- 10 Things To Avoid When You Have Sensitive Skin, Rosacea, Eczema or Psoriasis
- Matamis Na Bao - resistance is futile! A finger-licking vegan alternative to Dulce de Leche.
- Aluminium-free Bicarbonate of Soda (Baking Soda)
- Yuzu + Tabasco = Yuzusco! Hot japanese tabasco-style sauce with Yuzu!
- MuLondon Organic Lavender Moisturiser is featured in "The Ecologist"
- MuLondon in Elite Wedding Collection
- MuLondon Collections Gift Box Sets
- MuLondon Earns Humane Company Seal Of Approval
- Are you eating hair?
- MuLondon Reveals Special Edition Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream
- Organic Hemp Moisturiser featured in "JUNO" natural parenting magazine
- MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturiser in "Simply Beautiful"
- BIG MuLondon giveaway - Win organic skincare products and fabulous accessories!
- Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream now available for Worldwide Shipping
- Choose cruelty-free
- Use Essential Oils To Infuse Your Clothes With Natural Aromas
- Delicious Japanese vegetables from NamaYasai
- No Matter What - an exhibition by Geraldina Maslo, co-sponsored by MuLondon
- What Is The Antifreeze Chemical Propylene Glycol Doing In Tesco Vodka?
- MuLondon “Liquid Gold” Moisturiser Wins Earth Day Beauty Awards 2016
- MuLondon Wins Awards At 2014 FreeFrom Skincare Awards
- MuLondon organic skincare wins best product at The Vegan Society Awards
- MuLondon organic face moisturisers featured in EggMag!
- MuLondon 2011 Green & Ethical Christmas Gift Guide
- Getgawjus reviews MuLondon Organic Rose moisturiser
- Alcohol helps me clean the house
- Answering some of your questions about citrus oils and phototoxicity, almond oil and Lilly of the Valley.
- Win one of three organic moisturisers from MuLondon
- MuLondon review and giveaway on Prissy Green
- Preservatives in skincare cause contact allergies
- MuLondon & Bourgeois Boheme Giveaway
- Tips and advice on dull skin - home facial
- MuLondon Wins Customer Care Award From Mayor Of Lewisham
- BT Tradespace recommends MuLondon
- World Vegan Month MuLondon Giveaway
- MuLondon Finalist in London Business Awards
- Send in your reviews and get some cool MuLondon accessories and free skincare products
- MuLondon in The Green Parent - Beauty Businesses with great ethics
- MuLondon achieves full membership status with EWG's Compact for Safe Cosmetics
- Caring For Your Skin: Inside & Out
- MuLondon Newsletter - March 2011
- MuLondon has been awarded Green America Business Seal of Approval
- MuLondon named Champion by Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- MuLondon products now available at Greenlands Health Food Store in Greenwich!
- Sun: To screen or not to screen? Shedding some light on natural sunscreen.
- Exercise and Health
- MuLondon Wins The Green Award In FSB London Business Awards
- MuLondon Skincare Products Approved By The Vegetarian Society
- MuLondon organic face moisturisers receive glowing reviews on skincare comparison website
- MuLondon in "The Ecologist - Behind the Label"
- New MuLondon video review on YouTube!
- Health & Beauty Tip: Lavender Oil
MuLondon is proud to announce that our Organic Marigold, Frankincense & Myrrh Moisturiser is selected as the winning moisturising product in Earth Day Beauty Awards 2016.The annual Earth Day Beauty Awards celebrate outstanding hero products in all-natural skin, hair and beauty care from all over the globe. The winners are hand-selected by Healing Lifestyles & Spas as shining stars in their respective categories among hundreds of sampled products by a squad of beauty editors and...
It's that time of the year when clocks go forward. While it's great to get some more light during the day, these abrupt adjustments can affect one's sleeping rhythm. If you already have trouble falling or staying asleep, this clock change can really affect the amount of rest you get every night. Our bodies are amazingly resilient, but even they need time to adjust to such sudden, unnatural changes to our biological clocks.Maybe you're a frequent traveller who's all too familiar with jet lag....
We all want to take better care of our skin. Choosing mild and effective products is important, but when it comes to thinking ahead, there are some long-term factors to consider. Let's look at how best to care for your skin, inside and out.1. Genes: Sometimes we're born with the skin we've inherited from our forefathers. We may be blessed with easy, no-fuss soft and smooth skin, or we struggle with sensitivity, eczema or psoriasis, for no apparent reason apart from the DNA lottery. However,...
Depression can strike at any time. For me, it's usually around this time of the year, as we slowly exit winter and start approaching spring. I am not really sure why, but I start getting sad, pensive and withdrawn and everything seems like a chore. It's like a dark cloud of heavy thoughts descends upon me and I can't seem to get out from under it.I used to believe that going through depression would bring me some great, deep insight. Thinking that I'm just supposed to suck it up it and endure...
Ho ho ho! The holiday season is upon us. Whether you choose to celebrate or not, we all seem to allow ourselves to overspend at this time of the year. Well, it does not have to be that way. You can have a happy and joyous holiday season, while at the same time being moderate, compassionate and frugal. It's easier than you think!Not so long ago, most people in the UK followed a plant-based diet on a daily basis. This was more due to the high cost and scarcity of meat, but it allowed people to...