MuLondon - Natural Organic SkinCare
Country United Kingdom
About the Business
I make natural, organic skincare products by hand, in small batches. All are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Full of organic goodness - shea butter, jojoba oil, essential oils. No nasty stuff. Only love!
All products are registered by The Vegan Society and PETA.
Orgnaic, natural & 100% vegan skincare products for dry & sensitive skin.
My moisturisers come in five fabulous varieties:
Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary
Organic Marigold, Frankincense & Myrrh
Organic White Chocolate Truffle
Related Images Powered by Google & Flickr
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 91
- MuLondon Wins The Green Award In FSB London Business Awards
- BIG MuLondon giveaway - Win organic skincare products and fabulous accessories!
- Natural Fragrances - customer suggestions. Choices, choices...
- MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream Named Finalist in SupplySide Editor's Choice Awards
- Send in your reviews and get some cool MuLondon accessories and free skincare products
- Health & Beauty Tip: Lavender Oil
- World Vegan Month MuLondon Giveaway
- MuLondon “Liquid Gold” Moisturiser Wins Earth Day Beauty Awards 2016
- Preservatives in cosmetics - with or without them?
- MuLondon Organic Skincare Products in The Spark
- Rave review for MuLondon organic moisturisers on Witoxicity
- MuLondon Reveals Special Edition Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream
- MuLondon in "The Ecologist - Behind the Label"
- Yuzu + Tabasco = Yuzusco! Hot japanese tabasco-style sauce with Yuzu!
- MuLondon is BUAV Leaping Bunny certified
- GM food designed to produce toxins
- MuLondon Earns Humane Company Seal Of Approval
- Organic Rose Moisturiser on Little Pink Book
- MuLondon Wins Awards At 2014 FreeFrom Skincare Awards
- Win one of three organic moisturisers from MuLondon
- WWF and Oxfam support Monsanto
- MuLondon announces new water-free organic Rose face moisturiser
- Aluminium-free Bicarbonate of Soda (Baking Soda)
- MuLondon products now available at Greenlands Health Food Store in Greenwich!
- MuLondon Finalist in London Business Awards
- Preservatives in skincare cause contact allergies
- Organic Hemp Moisturiser featured in "JUNO" natural parenting magazine
- Beauty And The City reviews my Organic Rose Moisturiser
- Have Yourself a Frugal Little Christmas: Secret Vegan Barley Roast Recipe
- Save up to £20 with MuLondon Holiday Offer
- What Is The Antifreeze Chemical Propylene Glycol Doing In Tesco Vodka?
- MuLondon Joins PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies Cruelty-Free Programme
- MuLondon & Bourgeois Boheme Giveaway
- MuLondon Skincare Products Approved By The Vegetarian Society
- MuLondon Skincare Products Endorsed As Cruelty-Free By Naturewatch
- 5 Quick Winter Skin Care Tips
- One of the coolest Hemp products on the planet
- MuLondon organic face moisturisers receive glowing reviews on skincare comparison website
- MuLondon - Natural Organic SkinCare
- MuLondon Newsletter - March 2011
- MuLondon Organic Rose cream featured in Fashion Monitor
- BT Tradespace recommends MuLondon
- Alcohol helps me clean the house
- Caring For Your Skin: Inside & Out
- MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturiser in "Simply Beautiful"
- MuLondon approved cruelty-free and vegan by VIVA!
- MuLondon achieves full membership status with EWG's Compact for Safe Cosmetics
- Exercise and Health
- Answering some of your questions about citrus oils and phototoxicity, almond oil and Lilly of the Valley.
- Sleep Better Naturally: 10 Easy Tricks
- MuLondon has been awarded Green America Business Seal of Approval
- Matamis Na Bao - resistance is futile! A finger-licking vegan alternative to Dulce de Leche.
- MuLondon wins Environmental Business Award from Mayor of Lewisham
- MuLondon in The Green Parent - Beauty Businesses with great ethics
- MuLondon wins prizes at 2013 FreeFrom Skincare Awards
- Choose cruelty-free
- MuLondon Cleansers Launched
- MuLondon Organic Lavender Moisturiser is featured in "The Ecologist"
- MuLondon on Ecco Verde
- MuLondon Wins Outstanding Vegan Business In Vegan Of The Year Awards
- MuLondon Collections Gift Box Sets
- Do Good To Feel Good
- Almendrina - an almond heaven
- MuLondon Organic Skincare Products make stars shine on ITV's hit TV show “Loose Women”
- MuLondon featured in The Big Issue
- Getgawjus reviews MuLondon Organic Rose moisturiser
- 10 Simple Tips To Help Fight Depression
- MuLondon in Elite Wedding Collection
- Sun: To screen or not to screen? Shedding some light on natural sunscreen.
- New MuLondon video review on YouTube!
- Tips and advice on dull skin - home facial
- 10 Things To Avoid When You Have Sensitive Skin, Rosacea, Eczema or Psoriasis
- Organic White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream now available for Worldwide Shipping
- Win a Bunch of MuLondon Goodies!
- No Matter What - an exhibition by Geraldina Maslo, co-sponsored by MuLondon
- MuLondon 2011 Green & Ethical Christmas Gift Guide
- MuLondon featured in "The Vegan" - The Vegan Society Magazine
- Propylene Glycol: Hidden Chemical In Your Food and Skincare
- Are you eating hair?
- UK scientist links chemicals in cosmetics to birth defects and infertility in men
- MuLondon review and giveaway on Prissy Green
- What is wrong with mobile phones?
- MuLondon organic face moisturisers featured in EggMag!
- Delicious Japanese vegetables from NamaYasai
- Making MuLondon moisturisers
- MuLondon organic skincare wins best product at The Vegan Society Awards
- Use Essential Oils To Infuse Your Clothes With Natural Aromas
- MuLondon named Champion by Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- MuLondon Organic Rose Moisturiser featured in The Scotsman magazine!
- MuLondon Wins Customer Care Award From Mayor Of Lewisham
MuLondon is proud to announce that our Organic Marigold, Frankincense & Myrrh Moisturiser is selected as the winning moisturising product in Earth Day Beauty Awards 2016.The annual Earth Day Beauty Awards celebrate outstanding hero products in all-natural skin, hair and beauty care from all over the globe. The winners are hand-selected by Healing Lifestyles & Spas as shining stars in their respective categories among hundreds of sampled products by a squad of beauty editors and...
It's that time of the year when clocks go forward. While it's great to get some more light during the day, these abrupt adjustments can affect one's sleeping rhythm. If you already have trouble falling or staying asleep, this clock change can really affect the amount of rest you get every night. Our bodies are amazingly resilient, but even they need time to adjust to such sudden, unnatural changes to our biological clocks.Maybe you're a frequent traveller who's all too familiar with jet lag....
We all want to take better care of our skin. Choosing mild and effective products is important, but when it comes to thinking ahead, there are some long-term factors to consider. Let's look at how best to care for your skin, inside and out.1. Genes: Sometimes we're born with the skin we've inherited from our forefathers. We may be blessed with easy, no-fuss soft and smooth skin, or we struggle with sensitivity, eczema or psoriasis, for no apparent reason apart from the DNA lottery. However,...
Depression can strike at any time. For me, it's usually around this time of the year, as we slowly exit winter and start approaching spring. I am not really sure why, but I start getting sad, pensive and withdrawn and everything seems like a chore. It's like a dark cloud of heavy thoughts descends upon me and I can't seem to get out from under it.I used to believe that going through depression would bring me some great, deep insight. Thinking that I'm just supposed to suck it up it and endure...
Ho ho ho! The holiday season is upon us. Whether you choose to celebrate or not, we all seem to allow ourselves to overspend at this time of the year. Well, it does not have to be that way. You can have a happy and joyous holiday season, while at the same time being moderate, compassionate and frugal. It's easier than you think!Not so long ago, most people in the UK followed a plant-based diet on a daily basis. This was more due to the high cost and scarcity of meat, but it allowed people to...