Clearance Solutions Ltd set to continue high level of reuse and recycling in 201
When Clearance Solutions Ltd started the business they were appalled at the shear waste witnessed at all the major London waste transfer stations. Perfectly good house and office furniture and effects were being dumped in vast quantities around the clock. And whilst the companies operating the waste transfer stations claimed 50% - 70% recycle rates which may be questionable, recycling has a much higher environmental cost when compared to reusing.
• Reuse keeps goods and materials out of the waste stream
• Reuse preserves the “embodied energy” that was originally used to manufacture an item
• Reuse reduces the strain on valuable resources, such as fuel, forests and water supplies, and helps safeguard wildlife habitats
• Reuse creates less air and water pollution than making a new item or recycling
• Reuse results in less hazardous waste
• Reuse creates an affordable supply of goods that are often of excellent quality.
One testimonial sums up how businesses are really putting the environment first when disposing of waste, “I rang Clearance Solutions Limited when we were relocating from Clapham to Kensington at the time and completely refurbishing a 20 staff office, so we needed to dispose of all old IT equipment in a ‘green’ way, I have to say the guys at Clearance Solutions Limited were outstanding, they took care of everything, moved us with total efficiency and made sure they disposed of everything complying with EU legislation.”
The team at Clearance Solutions know that many people want a house clearance and office clearance service that focuses on reducing these wasteful practices. Clearance Solutions Ltd are a fully licensed waste carriers through the Environment Agency.
For more information on any of the house or office clearance services offered by Clearance Solutions Ltd, visit http://www.clearance-solutions.co.uk