SUPER GREEN ME PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
Information Collection & Use
In order to use this Web site, you must first complete the registration form and/or create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name, country and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
We will occasionally send you communications, e.g. registration confirmations, newsletters, information on products, services, special deals, promotions, service related announcements and/or customer support assistance. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive promotional or newsletter type communications. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out”.
Super Green Me is the sole owner of the information collected on Supergreenme.com. Super Green Me collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
Surveys or Contests
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as age, income level and/or zip code).
We use this information to to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic or personalize the site (in the case of anonymous information collected in surveys), and/or to send participants an email newsletter.
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Super Green Me stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at Contact Us to request that we remove this information from our database.
Uses of Information
Personally Identifiable Information
We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on Supergreenme.com primarily for the following purposes:
• To deliver services, such as educational programs, information or newsletters you request or purchase;
• To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Supergreenme.com, or to forward promotional materials;
• To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
• To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
• To ensure Supergreenme.com is relevant to your needs;
• To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
• To allow you access to limited-entry areas of Supergreenme; and
• To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
"Non-Personally Identifiable Information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites and a description of how this information is used:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our Site to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Site.
• Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. For example, when someone visits a page within the Sites, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Sites previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Sites.
• Demographic Information -- "Demographic Information" may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the Site. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Site meets your needs. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personally identifiable information. The above list provides an example of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites.
Communications from the Site
Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, promotions. You can sign up for these emails from us on our registration page.
Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out.”
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third party sources to create a “profile” of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and your purchasing history, to information in the profile, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site for you.
We do not share your profile with other third parties.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners and advertisers. This information does not identify individual users.
Non-personally identifiable information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws.
We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information:
We Share Personally Identifiable Information Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties in the following ways:
1. To fulfill a service to you. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personally identifiable information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
2. To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Sites and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on Super Green Me's behalf, and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Sites will have access to users' personally identifiable information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
3. To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of Super Green Me and its family of Sites or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
4. To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
5. To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by contacting us via the following page: Contact Us
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Super Green Me. Please be aware that we, Super Green Me, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on your member information page or by contacting us on the following page: Contact Us
In the event Super Green Me goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.