Quick StatsFounders: Seth Leitman
Official Blog URL: http://www.greenlivingguy.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Articles on Super Green Me
- The Green Living Guy Goes Channel 11 WPIX
- Green Living Guy Becomes a Green Cleaning Machine With The Accidental Housewife!! She is No Accident!
- Green Living Guy and VIVO Plus Water Donate To People Of Joplin, MO
- Green Living Guy Went On Regis and Kelly To Get His Back Waxed
- Green Living Guy Interviews Eco Friendly Christian Serratos Twilight Star
Comments From Twitter
External Website Links
Videos From YouTube
The Green Living Guy
State: New York
The Green Living Guy
My name is Seth Leitman and I had always been known in "green circles" as THAT GREEN LIVING GUY. I am that guy that answers questions "people are afraid to ask" about Going Green. Seth Leitman (The Green Living Guy) is the Author of Green Lighting, Build Your Own Electric Vehicle, Build Your Own Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Green Lighting and Series Editor to McGraw-Hill on The Green Guru Guides. These guides focus on implementing environmentally friendly technologies and making them work for you
Seth worked for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) on marketing and managing alternative-fueled vehicle (AFV) and electric vehicle (EV) programs throughout the State of New York. At NYSERDA, Leitman was the Project Manager for the Clean Fuel Bus Program that funded over $100 million to the incremental cost of alternative fueled vehicle buses. Seth also learned about green buildings and indoor air quality in schools and how it children and asthma rates; having an indirect impact on environmental justice. Then Leitman knew: school buses and the school own energy consumption affect the bottom line, indoor air quality for the students and pollution from power plants.
Recently, Leitman was interviewed for Take Part, a web site that offers “in-depth, unbiased information to a diverse audience in a way that lets people learn, form opinions, reach out to others and take actions that have real impact in the world.” To read the author interview, please click Here.
Yet I always thought there was more to what I was trying to convey to the end users of the green technologies, energy efficient products or simple things that being green. It was a WAY OF LIVING GREEN AND GREEN LIVING.
Now I am Managing Member for a consulting company: ETS Energy Store, LLC to help people, companies and government on how to go green and live greener and provide green living opportunities. I try to help clients ask a third party about their audits, lighting change-outs or whatever they are working on to Go Green, Save Green and Learn To Love Green Living (Saving Cash That Is!!!)
To many times people know what green living is but it is so challenging for people to go green since there are so many people professing to be green living gurus's.
Check out all of the books in the Green Guru Guides and Build Your Own Electric Vehicle click here.
As the Green Living Guy, Seth also writes, does video, blogging, interviews and reporting for Planet Green.com, The Daily Green, Greenopia.com, Mother Earth News.com and The Green Living Guy. Now he even hosts a blog talk radio show at The Green Living Guy Show.
In addition to all the books I am also published with the Electric Power Research Institute and the US Department of Energy.
So, that is why I am considered the Green Living Guy. I'm not perfect. I am just a guy. However, if we can make everyone green gurus then that is some good green living.
Key Areas of Expertise
The Green Living Guy, Seth Leitman, is recognized as a green living guru and electric car expert. The Green Living Guy writes about green living, green lighting, the green guru guides, green business and more.
List of Topics discussed on Blog
The Green Living Guy reports green living, green lighting, green guru guides and green business.
- Build Your Own Electric Vehicle by Bob Brant and Seth Leitman
- Build Your Own Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle by Seth Leitman
- Build Your Own Electric Motorcycle by Carl Vogel
- Green Lighting by Seth Leitman, Brian Clark Howard and Bill Brinsky
- Solar Power For Your Home by David Findley
- Renewable Energies For Your Home by Russel Gehrke
- Do-it-Yourself Home Energy Audits by David Findley
- and more green living books to follow.
Related Images Powered by Google & Flickr
Articles Published on SuperGreenMe: 1159
- Nominations Sought for 2012 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards
- Los Angeles Group Buys Start-Up GatherGreen.com.
- Ford, Toyota to Collaborate on Developing New Hybrid System for Light Trucks, SUVs and the Future to Telemantics
- Ford C-MAX Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- EPA Chief to Visit LA Green School, Highlight Green Economy
- Why Do We Need More Electric Cars by Seth Leitman
- Miami Tower LED Green Lighting Means $260,000 Annual Savings
- Verizon Says Donate Your Old Cell Phones.
- Microsoft and Toyota Announce Strategic Partnership on Next-Generation Smart Grid Integration
- Groups File Suit to Protect Hawaii’s Reef Ecosystems
- ABB wins $25 million solar order in Italy
- Power Management Saves South Lanarkshire £40,000 Per Year In Energy Costs
- Lenny Kravitz supports UNICEF’s Water, Sanitation and Hygiene efforts
- EPA announces summary of Pacific Northwest and Alaska enforcement actions for Fall 2011
- Smog and Poor Air Quality: More Frequent in the Winter
- Don’t Let Your Hard Work and Cool Air Go Out the Window
- Green Lighting Company SWITCH Has An LED Bulb to Light up CES Stage
- EPA News: Companies Face Fines for Lead Paint Disclosure Violations at Two Navy Bases in New England
- Green Mountain Energy Company Presents Check to Keep Fort Worth Beautiful
- France Bans Fracking
- EPA Annual Fuel Economy Guide Gives 2012 Mitsubishi i Best In Fuel Economy
- Virent’s Biofuel Satisfies “No Harms” Criteria in Shell Road Trial
- Secretary Chu Announces Nearly $15 Million for Next Generation Energy-Efficient Lighting
- Ford Fusion Hybrid Gone Titanium
- Three Texas Organizations Recognized for EPA’s 2011 ENERGY Star National Building Competition
- Lemnis Lighting Was Awarded As A Great Green Idea! Well, They're Selling Out of Them!!
- Ford Decides To Go Green Lighting!
- West Point Goes Solar for Carbon Neutrality
- National Geographic's 360 Energy Diet, Round 3 Begins!
- Academy Award Nominee Josh Fox EXCLUSIVE interview For Gasland
- "Freedom" DC Premiere Included Wesley Clark
- With Gas Prices on the Rise, Smart Driving Means $avings
- The Green Energy Sector Now Employs Over 1 Million In the EU, Says A Report From the European Commission
- Gov't crisis center kept in dark over data on radiation dispersal
- UPS Deploys 200 Hybrid Electric Delivery Vehicles To Save Fuel Equal To 20,000 Regular Trucks
- Chevrolet Volt Saves Supertanker Worth Gas
- 2012 Grantham Prize for Environmental Journalism
- Solar-Powered, Electric Vehicle-Charging Carport Future? Nope! Coming Soon to a Location Near You
- Be the First of Your Friends and Family to See Toyota's Prius Plug-in Hybrid, RAV4 EV and More Hybrid Vehicles
- New LED Device Sheds Light on Aeroponics Industry
- Ford SHFTs To Food Tripping App Now Available
- Be A Slob And Get Green, Clean and Save Money All at the Same Time! Shake it up!!
- Youth Led Project Green Challenge Ready to Launch Nationwide
- Wheat Straw Step Forward Paper Greener Than FSC Certified Paper. Thanks Woody Harrelson!
- 5 Easy Ways to 'Green' Your Home for Spring by Brandon Green
- Embry-Riddle Students Test Bio-Diesel Hybrid Vehicle At Daytona Baby!!
- NASCAR Drivers Utilize Ford EcoBoost Fusion Bringing NASCAR Miles Per Gallon Challenges
- $1,455,000 Grant to Lee’s Summit, Mo., for Sewer Project
- NRDC, UAW and NWF Auto Jobs Report Update. 151,168 Jobs Added For Clean Vehicles!!!!
- Lexus LF-Gh Hybrid Concept To Make World Debut at 2011 New York International Auto Show - EXCLUSIVE PIKS!!
- yerdle Brings the Sharing Economy to NYC
- ROVs investigate possible sheen source
- Secrets to achieving a sustainable style at home
- Hurricane Irene Demonstrates Threats to Coasts As Climate Changes
- Tips Reducing Plastic Waste Plus Ocean Pollution
- Twilight Star Christian Serratos Goes PETA
- BRIT and Green Mountain Energy Company “Flip Switch” for new 3-Kilowatt Solar Array
- SPI Solar Expects to Report 2011 Revenues of Approximately $100 Million
- a paper company that has planted over 800 million trees!
- Even Popular Mechanics Loves The Green Lighting Book!!
- Portsmouth N.H. Scrap Metal Company Faces Fine for Polluted Water Discharges
- Thanks To American Vision Solar’s New ‘Solar as Service’ Program
- The Fisheries Investment and Regulatory Relief Act of 2012 (S. 2184 and H.R. 4208)
- You Can Install an Electric Car Charger at Home - MY Story on PlanetGreen.com
- Tillamook Dairy Owner to Preserve Hoquarten Slough Wetlands
- Report: Repeal of Lighting Standards Would Jeopardize $12.5 Billion in Consumer Savings
- Art Plantings Shows Permanent Botanicals Drive Lobby Green Trend Goes Locust Building St. Louis
- U.S. EPA Orders World’s Largest Metals & Electronics Recycler to Immediately Cease Illegal Discharge of Toxic Pollutants to San Francisco Bay
- Energy Markets Being Fear Driven
- Chevrolet Spark EV to Power Up Quickly
- Coyuchi CEO Karyn Barsa Gives Green Business Interview
- ECOtality and Kroger Announce Expansion of EV Partnership
- Trellis Earth Products Files Patents on Proprietary Bioplastics Resins
- HEALTH EXPERTS URGE HALT TO HYDRO FRACKING EXPANSION UNTIL NEEDED RESEARCH IS DONE INTO HEALTH IMPACTS
- EPA Grants Awarded to Improve Health in New England Communities
- MSI LED Company Gets Luke Classen For Green Lighting Their Northeast Sales
- Marquette University shines with Green LED lighting from Sternberg
- ECOtality Partners With Volkswagen Group Installing Northern California Blink DC Fast Charger
- Windfarms Don't Destroy Bird Populations
- FTC Revised Green Guides for Earth Day with Green Seal
- Two Sites in Buffalo Area Among Those to be Assessed for Renewable Energy Projects
- Awards and Guinness record for YikeBike
- Energy Conservation Update From Starbucks. Fell Short But Going Greener!
- Certified Homes Outperform Non-Certified Homes for Fourth Year in Portland Metro Region
- Home Is Where the KB Home Featuring Ford’s MyEnergi Lifestyle
- Timberland Partnered With Ringo Starr to Launch 'Canvas that Cares'
- Green Cleaning Solutions
- Celeb Auction for Earth Day via Jessica Alba plus Christopher Gavigan
- Car Charging Group Says Electric Vehicle Fast Charging Services Lower Manhattan
- Supreme Court Reaffirms EPA Role to Address Global Warming Pollution
- Don't Give Up Yet Since US Solar Companies Can Compete with China
- CareFusion Acquires Technology for Managing Dangerous Pharmaceutical Waste
- Solar array system believed to be first to help power Habitat for Humanity affiliate building in the U.S.
- Great Review About Build Your Own Small Wind Power System
- EPA and GSA Recognize Surplus Exchange for Electronics Recycling Certification in Kansas City
- Berkeley Lab Battery Team: Working to Drive Electric Vehicles From Niche to Mass Market
- EPA Celebrates New England ENERGY STAR Leaders and Labeled Buildings
- Allison Teal Wins First Green Living Guy's Girl of The Month
- Offshore Wind Gets $180 Million Boost from DOE
- Oceana Calls for Spill Safety Bill and Limitations on Future Oil and Gas Development